Join our team
We pride ourselves on being the No1 Independent Waste Management Site in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
We are a one stop innovate solution for waste and recycling requirements. Protecting the environment is at the heart of our business and we ensure we promote a safe and healthy community for current and future generations.
Our customer base covers Local and National customer including domestic customers.
We recycle waste and convert waste to energy. Do you have the energy to join our team?
An opportunity has arisen for a Transport/Sales Administrator based in Melton HU14 3HH
Day to day you will be responsible for making every customer experience a positive one. Providing first class customer service, you will assist customers by processing orders, answering queries, and dealing with complaints in accordance with company procedures.
This role will have a wide range of duties, including:
- Processing telephone orders
- Processing email orders
- Compiling customer reports.
- Point of contact for all customer support needs, along with supporting internal departments.
- Answering emails in a timely professional manner.
- Maintaining and building rapport with customers, understanding their needs.
- Instigating solutions to help the customer, using negotiation skills where needed.
Management of your own daily workload to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
Supporting all internal departments.
Key Skills needed:
- Organised and methodical approach to workload, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Outstanding telephone manner and rapport building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Self-motivated, adapting positively to change.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to update and utilise the in-house computer system.
- Readily accepts responsibility.
GCSE English & Maths minimum A-C
Starting salary £21,500
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com